James Stewart, Doris Day, Brenda de Banzie, Daniel Gélin
Original German re-release poster from the 1960s. Folded. 23 x 33 inches (58 x 84 cm). In very good condition. The poster has been professionally restored. Paper loss in three corners and at the bottom centre have been replaced. They are nearly invisible since they are part of the black background. Scotch tape that had been used to reinforce fold lines in the back has been replaced with acid-free archival tape. The poster is in top shape again and displays beautifully. A very impressive piece of poster art by Lutz Peltzer.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
The Man Who Knew too Much, 1966
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $3.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $5.50
- International: Air Mail, $10.50
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Please inquire for cost if you want your item insured.
Original vintage movie posters