Eugen Klöpfer, Will Quadflieg, Malte Jäger, Erich Ponto, O.E. Hasse
Large, original German first-release two-sheet poster from 1943, folded, 47 1/4 x33 3/4 inches (86 x 120 cm). In excellent condition, which makes it an extremely rare item, 70 years old. Has never been displayed. No pin holes or tears. Has been stored folded all these years. The poster contains a stamp of approval by the Nazi Film-Censor-Board (see attached jpg), also certifying its year of creation. The impressive graphic is one of the very early works of master poster painter H.O. Wendt who went on to create many very memorable movie posters all the way into the late sixties.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $4.50
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $11.00
- International: Air Mail, $21.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Because of its high value, the item should be sent by Registered Mail, which would add $9.00 to regular postage in Canada and $16.50 to anywhere else in the world.
Original vintage movie posters