Gregory Peck, Barbara Payton, Gig Young, Lon Chaney Jr.
- Original German first release poster from 1952. Folded. 23 x 33 inches (58 x 84 cm). The poster is in fine condition and was printed on stronger paper than was common later in the 50s. A strip of approx. one inch high was replaced at the top and the bottom edges across the full width. Similar, "old" poster paper was used to achieve a match as close as possible. The graphic portions remained untouched by this. The restoration was done in the white border only.
The poster is an early work by renowned German poster artist Rolf Goetze who went on to do numerous posters for US movies in the following decades. There is also a later re-release version of this poster where two references to Warner Bros. have been removed.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Only the Valiant, 1951
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $3.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $5.50
- International: Air Mail, $10.50
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Because of its high value, the item should be sent by Registered Mail, which would add $9.00 to regular postage in Canada and $16.50 to anywhere else in the world.
Original vintage movie posters