Tony Curtis, Martha Hayer
- Original German first release poster from 1957, 23x33 inches (58 x 84 cm). Folded and in very good condition. Three pin holes but not in the corners. Three corners that had tape residue on them as well as some spots in the white background have been repaired professionally. The poster is now again a valuable collector's item. Impressive graphic by Germany's Klaus Dill. The portrait of Tony Curtis is the best of this actor that I have ever seen on a poster.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Mister Cory, 1967
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $3.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $5.50
- International: Air Mail, $10.50
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Because of its high value, the item should be sent by Registered Mail, which would add $9.00 to regular postage in Canada and $16.50 to anywhere else in the world.
Original vintage movie posters