Leatrice Joy, Thomas Meighan, Lois Wilson, John Miltern
Set of four original U.S lobby cards from the first release in 1922. 11 x 14 inches. All cards show varying damages. No attempt has ever been made to repair them. There are paper losses on the edges and some tears. The card stock has discoloured due to age and there is some soiling on two of them. The colours on three cards have remained remarkably strong. Please have a closer look at all four cards.
This is material for one of the earlier movies directed by Cecil B. DeMille. The cards are now 90 years old and no doubt very rare and valuable items from a very early period of movie history.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Manslaughter, 1922 (4 lobby cards)
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $15.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $11.00
- International: Air Mail, $19.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
Original vintage movie posters