Starring: Victor Mature, Susan Hayward, Michael Rennie, Debra Paget, Anne Bancroft, Richard Egan, Ernest Borgnine
Original German two-sheet from the first release in 1954. Was folded, is now rolled. 46 x 33 inches (107 x 84 cm). In excellent condition. Two pinholes in each corner have been repaired. Small tears in the edges have been corrected to make them near invisible. The right vertical fold has been reinforced from the back with transparent, acid-free archival tape, and restoration of two tiny paper losses was necessary. Retouching at the front through the "S" in Cinemascope and through the blue type bar at the bottom was also required. The poster is complete again.
Since this poster most likely saw next to no exposure, the paper is still bright-white and the colours have kept their original strength.
This is no doubt one of the most stunning movie posters of the 50s, created by master poster painter Hans O. Wendt. A very rare and much-sought-after collector's item.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Demetrius and the Gladiators, 1954
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping (in a tube):
- Canada: Regular Mail: $19.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $27.00
- International: Surface Mail, $45.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Please inquire for cost if you want your item insured.
Original vintage movie posters