Bette Davis, Karl Malden, Peter Lawford
- Original U.S. first-release three-sheet from 1964. 41 x 81 inches, (104 x 206 cm).
- Folded. Comes in two sections.
- In excellent condition overall. Has never been displayed. No pin holes anywhere. Bottom portion is in mint condition. Top portion has repair to a corner and three fold lines, done at the back with acid-free archival tape. Slight edge wear caused during storage.
- A very rare, unusual and valuable item, since it carries the working title for this movie, "Who Is Buried in My Grave?", and not the title under which the film was actually released. This would indicate that it was printed before the studio decided to change the title. Most likely, the posters with this title were destroyed since they would never go into circulation, making this "survivor" a very valuable collector's item.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Dead Ringer, 1964
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $15.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $11.00
- International: Air Mail, $19.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Please inquire for cost if you want your item insured.
Original vintage movie posters