Charlton Heston, Jack Hawkins, Haya Harareet, Stephen Boyd, Hugh Griffith, Martha Scott, Sam Jaffe
Original U.S. first-release poster from 1959, the year the movie premiered. Folded. (27 x 41 inches). The movie was still in first release when it received eleven Oscars in the spring of 1960. Posters printed after that date show an Oscar statuette and reference to the award. This poster does not. Therefore, this is an original copy of the earliest poster available for this movie.
In outstanding condition. Only two pin holes in each corner, one small tear in the bottom right border that has been repaired. Sight surface wrinkling in the white corners. The poster is printed on unusually strong paper that has not yellowed. Colours are like newly printed. A much-sought-after collector's item for one of the greatest films to come out of Hollywood.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it for an item refund within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
Ben Hur, 1959
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping:
- Canada: Regular Mail: $15.00
- U.S.: Regular Mail: $11.00
- International: Air Mail, $19.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Please inquire for cost if you want your item insured.
Original vintage movie posters