Charlton Heston, Ava Gardner, David Niven, Jacques Sernas
Large original U.S. first-release poster from 1963, rolled. 40x60 inches. Printed on light card stock, as was customary for this size of poster. In excellent condition. Two pin holes in each corner. Some surface wrinkling on the vertical borders. A few small tears in the border have been repaired with acid-free tape from the back. Two small water stains on the bottom border. The image area is in outstanding condition and colours have maintained their original strength. A fine collector's item, featuring outstanding art by Terpning.
- Original distributer item, not a copy or reprint.
Picture shown is of the actual item without any trimming at the edges.
- Upon request a larger image can be made available for a closer look at the item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days after first notifying me of your intention. Buyer pays return postage.
55 Days at Peking, 1963
- - Payments by PayPal only, within one week of purchase.
- Items ship within one day of receipt of payment. Customers receive notification when the item ships.
- Folded items are mailed in an envelope with cardboard stiffener, rolled items in a sturdy tube.
- Purchases may be combined for shipping discount.
Postage and Shipping: (Must be shipped surface mail, rolled in a tube.)
- Canada: Parcel Mail: $30.00
- U.S.: Surface Mail: $30.00
- International: Surface Mail, $61.00
- All prices in U.S dollars
- Please inquire for cost if you want your item insured.
Original vintage movie posters